Friday, October 9, 2009

Starting to feel creative again!

I have a new stash of Swarovski Crystals and 50 ft of Sterling Silver Chain!

I started making the necklaces today and I had to show off this one first...I am mesmerized by this color! I'm a sucker for green..not just any old green but unusual greens!


This is Crystal Verde and it is stunning...I made it while Carter was at his mamaws and I was wearing it when he came back... the minute I was in his sight his eyes locked on it and he was reaching for it!
Imagine getting or giving one of these for Christmas!?


I'll be hopefully listing more over the next few days~


I had to show you what he did yesterday..we were taking a walk to the back of our property so I had my camera taking some pictures (the trees are starting to turn colors here) We walked by Romeo's grave which Carter knows well now ..he always waves down to it but this time he bent over and kissed his marker stone! It really touched our hearts ;)




Yes that is me.. and little Linus in the wagon ;)

1 comment:

Araceli said...

Oooh! Love that color! Green is my fave too. We just painted the kitchen a dark olive, needs touch ups and some decorating but the color is beautiful. I absolutely love that wagon picture...great memories :)