Saturday, June 7, 2008

Some cute baby pictures

It was another good nights sleep for us all...and that is a very a good thing!
He is changing each day, I notice now that he looks right in our eyes for a long time and sometimes smiles ...he is holding his arms over his head and reaching out too.

" All clean after my Saturday morning bath"!
Nap time~ this is him right now as I type!
This was last night...he likes to sleep on our couch. I think he likes the TV and hearing us talk. It was the first time sleeping on his belly, he started out on his side and did a half turn himself!
Surfer Dude!
Our friends Mark & Katie from Destin Florida sent him this cute little summer outfit!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is one sweet kid! He is getting sooooo big Les!!! Oh my word! I can't wait to meet him(very futuristically speaking!)