Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Four Weeks Old Today!

I made a custom order necklace and a 4th of July bracelet!
"Stars & Stripes"
"White Owl Necklace"
This is Carter looking bored listening to Mommy and Daddy discussing the building business!
He says "I've heard this talk the last 9 months...I might as well get used to it cause I s'ppose I'll hear it the rest of my life!"

I like my activity gym!

~~~

Carter's stroller wheels are finally dirty!

We went for a walk today at Dawes Aboretum...he did so good...it seemed the rougher the ride the more he liked it!

I took some pictures but do not have any to share because my camera went wacko..but I will have some next time...we went to make a habit of walking there, its good for all of us!

~~~

And Baby Boy is four weeks old today if you go by days..this Friday the 13th he is One month old if you go by the date.

And don't worry I love that he was born on the 13th. I was actually born on Friday the 13th..so me and Carter's motto will be~

LUCKY 13!


No comments: