Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wall Flowers

I made this Sterling Silver Clay pendant some time ago..I think before Carter was born..remember my story about cinging my bangs when I fired my pendants over the gas flame?
I kept this one in my pendant container thinking it just wasn't good enough but I hated to through it away..so the other day I decided to put a pretty Crazy Blue Lace Stone with it..listed it on Etsy when I came into the house on a break from working..went out did some hair color and when I came in ..it was GONE!
I love when that happens!

I wish I could make more but I just don't have that kind of time these days..its so messy and time consuming working with the (pmc)precious metal clay
Maybe someday...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like them both, good thing you didn't throw that away!!!!!! Love seeing a sale, so much happiness over and over again :)