Saturday, November 7, 2009

Swarovski Crystals and "Cheez"

The New and Improved "Cheez" face of Carter Boy!


And some ham with his Cheez too!













This was a request to make another Owl Necklace for a fabulous jewelry buyer of mine! It turned out super..





I actually have 5 more owls that are so gorgeous in some different colors..I'll try to post them soon!






These Tanzanite Crystals are so pretty in person..more of a warm purple color than pictured.





I oxidized the Sterling dark and buffed one and kept the other dark!














This is a Volcano Swarovski Crystal..rainbow colors in person!







2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Leslie! Love all of your crystals and most importantly the pictures of precious Carter!! he is so darn cute!!! Do you have a lot of the volcano crystals left? I think I may have to have one. Take care!!
Chris

Lora said...

Hi Leslie... i haven't stopped by in a while. Carter is SO big and of course, cute. Gorgeous jewelry as usual :O)