Monday, November 30, 2009

The last day of November


Yes its me..I'm back at least for today.
Times are tough for us self employed people ..I don't want to wish time away I really don't. But some things I am looking forward to are:
Turning 43 in January (42 is a cursed year)
Carter sitting and watching Tv for more than 1 minute
The economy coming back for real ( and not what the reporters say)
Buying things I want instead of need
Feeling content and relaxed and secure when I lay my head on my pillow at night
Chris being able to do what he loves again..~build houses and golf
Listening to what Carter has to say
And of course making jewelry again!
I actually have been making some behind the scenes for special orders..but I made this super sparkly swarovski snowflake bracelet (say that 5 times)

So we went Friday to cut our Christmas Tree..of course the mild winter turned windy and cold that day.
But little Carter Hahn braved it and got his 2nd tree!
Enjoy the pictures they speak for themselves :)





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope things get better for you all!

Did you get your tree from a tree farm? Looks wonderful!