Friday, June 26, 2009

3 New Pieces!

I was scrolling back through my sold items looking for something else and I came across this bracelet (well not this exact one but one like it)
It reminded me of how pretty it was..I sold it to one of my hair clients and she had it on the last time I saw her.
It always catches me by surprise when I see someone wearing something I made!
Anyway...I was happy to find as I checked to see if I had enough supplies to make another one...and I did so here it is!
(click on pic to view)

Golden Sky Butterfly






2 comments:

Amanda said...

My sister-in-law would love your new neckalace. Then again, she's like me, and would probably like everything in your shop! She has loved the two pairs of earrings I've given her so far. I think I'll have to at least wait until my latest order comes in before I order more though! hahaha Happy Friday!

LesChic Boutique said...

Buy it NOW! haha just kidding!