Sunday, March 22, 2009

This n That Update

Just for fun I entered Carter's room in a baby contest on "what to expect.com" they pick a winner everyday, the viewers vote.
His won last Tuesday..you don't win anything..just bragging rights! So thats what I'm doing!

I had a wholesale order that cleaned out my store the other day so I need to get busy huh?
I'm actually working on my bead area..I had a really cool skirt made for my table and a matching valance for the window.
I had someone from Etsy make them. If only now I could get someone from Etsy come paint the walls for me!
As soon as I get it all together I will post pictures!
~~~Carter's Corner~~~
He is getting 2 more teeth!
No new pics today..but you know me I will have some soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I am going to check out that link. I love his room!!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you!

http://jewllori.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-kicked-spoon-on-your-car-because-big.html

Lora said...

Congrats... how cool.

Araceli said...

Congratulations!!
I havent had the time to write but will soon...he's teething :(

P.S. I did the links..thanks so much, I love his room...you did a great job