Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's me again :)

Hi Everyone!
I know its been awhile since my last blog post..its been a long dreary winter here in the Midwest and finally we had some relief with some mild weather!
Little Carter had his first wagon ride OUTSIDE!
I've been pulling him around inside for what seems like forever!


I love this one of his profile!
~~~
On a personal note..I've had a few health issues lately but I am on the mend :)
I started having some heart flutters and had to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours...and had numerous tests ..too many to mention.
The worst part was being scared..my mind always thinks its the worst with my family history.
But long story short..I have the Epstein Barr Virus or more commonly known as Mono.
and I have had all the "uncommon" symptoms of it. The tiredness was there awhile back..I just chaulked it up to getting up a couple times and night with Carter. Actually I haven't had good sleep for a year and a half. Some of you might recall my acid reflux, hydroureter problem and just not being able to breathe..Carter was a big boy!
But I am not tired now..and the fluttering is getting better..I just am alittle light headed at times.
I think just knowing what is wrong is a big relief!
And how did I get Mono you ask? k It is known as the kissing disease? Well the only other boy I have kissing besides Chris is Carter and not Carter Osterhouse either!
The virus can lay dormant in your body for years, they say 95% of all people have had it and not known it!
On bright note~
I did start working on a spring necklace last night..so I'm starting to get my groove back!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well glad things are definitely on the mend for you. I probably have it, I am soooooooooo tired (and I sleep well!) Is there medication for it?!?

Anonymous said...

Ooh and wagon rides are fun, I have to pull mine out, once this darned snow stops falling!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Les...Glad to hear you are feeling better. I had that and its not fun!! Remember to call if you ever need anything =)

Jill

Anonymous said...

Hw such a cutie in his wagon! Where did you get his bumper set? I think Daniel needs a new one.

Also, I'm hopeful this mono stuff goes away soon. Feel better!!

P.S. I have lots to tell you!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better. I love the profile shot too! Carter is so so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Les... Glad to hear you are feeling better. I missed seeing new pics of Carter and the jewerly. Carter looks like such a big guy in his wagon.

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see your new spring things! Glad to hear that you are doing okay. I was beginning to wonder where you were.
We have a strange site in the sky today...some big, bright, shiny thing....oh, my goodness, it's the sun!! Happy day!