Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sorry so absent!!!


Boy have I been busy ..hence the lack of posting!
I've had some custom orders on Etsy and also locally. It was good to see some of my hair/jewelry clients!
Some of you that live locally have had the question of how do I buy and where do I pick it up ?
1. Sign up onEtsy..its very easy and free
2. And if you want to pay with a credit or debit card, sign up for PayPal, its the safest way to shop online!
3. Buy your item(s) on Etsy
4. Select "money order" if you are paying cash or check to me at pick up
5. You can pick up the item(s) at my house and see all the jewelry in person!
Now the confusing part..if you are paying with "PayPal" email me first to let me know what you would like to buy. I will do a reserved listing for you and I will take off the shipping cost. Then you can purchase and pay.
If you select "money order" you do not have to email me first, shipping is not added.
It sounds complicated but actually Esty is very easy to buy from!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here are a few custom orders I'll show off~
This is "Ocean Blue" but done a bit different per the customers wishes...I really like how it turned out so who knows this may be the next new style for the Crystals!
These next 2 are for Jewelry Jenny's sister! She gave me these Swarovski Crystals like 100 years ago..I finally made something from them!
Pretty in Pink!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are my new listings!

I've been staying up late to get past the acid reflux that hits me at night..not to mention the itching that drives me and every man and beast in the house crazy!

So instead of tossing and turning and trying to sleep propped up...I just head downstairs to my bead haven and make jewelry and eat ice chips (my craving) until I get tired enough to pass out !

Earrings are great to do in this state night owl-ism..so you might be seeing lots of them!


"Ring around the Posey" ...blue version
"Ring around the Posey"...green version
~I love these stretchy bracelets, they are so comfortable!
"

"Picasso Daggers and Silver Hoops"

A new twist on the ever popular "Picasso Daggers and Gold Hoops"
For those die hard silver lovers out there!

"Urban Boxwood"

Another variation on a favorite..the Silver framed Wood is a square this time instead of the rectangle. And these are the hard to get pieces too. ..always out of stock. I've had this one in my stash for while...

"Le petite Green Garnet Flower"

Love Love Green Garnets!

I actually misread the millimeter size when I ordered it, so yo can imagine my surprise when I opened the shipment and saw this petite little thing!

But it was a good mistake because this necklace is so delicate pretty..my mom would have loved this one!

"Crystal Fire"

A new color!

"Crystal Amber"

Another new color!


"Stained Glass Hoops"

They look like shards of stained glass!

"Caribbean Dangles"

Notice a beach them going on here?! I think I have cabin fever!


"It Girl"
Another one of those hard to get Wood pieces!

"Turquoise and Rootbeer"

Well that's what the colors reminded me of! Hey you try to name all these creations!


"Pixie Pearls"

Same great design..new ring band!

A bit more fancier and very comfortable..its not adjustable like the others..so be sure of your size before you order.

These are limited..I'm tying them out to see if they do as well as the others.

More Octopus's !





"Eclectic Bouquet"
So colorful..so ready for spring!

"Dragonfly and the Lotus Flower"

More hints of spring!


"Inky"

The "goes with everything" Octopus!

These are my personal favorite earrings..I love the color combination!

Tomorrow I am going to be featured in a "Blog GiveAway" and another blog is featuring a little article about me and my jewelry!

If you want to jump start and enter the contest before I can get a chance to post here is the link:

http://delicioustees.blogspot.com

Talk to you tomorrow!







1 comment:

Six Twenty Art said...

I love the Green Garnet Flower necklace--Give it to me!! just kidding!!
Steph