Thursday, December 13, 2007

November and December Listings

I have a bunch of new stuff that I have posted today. I have been neglecting my blog BUT I have been creating again. Some of these are already sold but I like to show them off anyway!
The Swarovski Snowflake is beautiful, its great to wear all winter long...So more of those are coming, the Icicle Earrings make it a great set!
WEll I'm in my 19th week of Pregnancy and all is going well! We had a 4-D ultrasound and we are having a boy! I'm now feeling him wiggle...its so weird, yet so normal..haha
It's very exciting and its wonderful to finally be over the morning..noon and night sickness!
Being away from my jewelry has given me a renewed sense of excitment to create again. For so long I couldn't even look at my bead room, I'm not sure why...but I've since moved it to a cozy corner of my family room downstairs ...I love it. ( bead room will soon be wigglebutt's room) And I
I bought new organizers for all the jewerly related items...i love the new feeling of organization it really helps free the mind to be creative!
Enjoy looking at these..and I'll try to post more often!

It Girl

Icicles
Swarovski Snowflake
The Brownstone
Winter Storm



Sticks and Stones



Frilly Pearls


Crystal Ballroom



Green Garnet and a Pearl

Malachite Chic



Double Martini Dangles


Pretty Little Kitty


Copper and Patina


Winter White




Brown Lab


Beads and Bamboo


Amythest, Green Garnet Flower Garden

Copper and Turquoise Chandeliers


Paris Nights





No comments: