Friday, October 26, 2012

Green Garnets

When my jewelry biz was in its glory...I used these green garnets for the bling rings. I usually named them some sort of garnet garden.
I had totally forgot about them when we were having ice cream and window shopping in Granville a local charming  pictureque village ...and I spied a necklace made with the exact green garnet brilloettes I have!
So I whipped up some beauties! They are hard to capture how the color is intense yet softly feminine in a photo..they look so much better in real life on real skin!
The drilled holes are sooooo tiny that I need to get some very small gauged wire to make more..but as soon as I do I will list them on etsy ;)



mental crafter said...

You're back! The necklace is beautiful, looks like something the less bold quiet grandmother would love. I can't remember how you described her. Hope you know what I'm talking about. you must have more time now that Carter is in school more days. Anyway the necklace is you! :)

Livestock exports said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of
your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case?

I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome weblog!
Legal services for exports | Franchise for exports