Friday, October 26, 2012

Green Garnets






When my jewelry biz was in its glory...I used these green garnets for the bling rings. I usually named them some sort of garnet garden.
I had totally forgot about them when we were having ice cream and window shopping in Granville a local charming  pictureque village ...and I spied a necklace made with the exact green garnet brilloettes I have!
So I whipped up some beauties! They are hard to capture how the color is intense yet softly feminine in a photo..they look so much better in real life on real skin!
The drilled holes are sooooo tiny that I need to get some very small gauged wire to make more..but as soon as I do I will list them on etsy ;)


     

2 comments:

mental crafter said...

You're back! The necklace is beautiful, looks like something the less bold quiet grandmother would love. I can't remember how you described her. Hope you know what I'm talking about. you must have more time now that Carter is in school more days. Anyway the necklace is gorgeous...like you! :)

Livestock exports said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of
your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case?

I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome weblog!
------------------
Legal services for exports | Franchise for exports