Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hello Summer!

 I forgot to take a "before" picture...so just imagine it "dark brown" ..this was a really fun project that I had been in my head for a long time and I finally got around to it.
I bought it for $30 about 12 years ago and used one of those leather kits on it . I was so sick of it but decided to give it a new life..and I'm so glad I did, it looks brand new!
My little boy is growing up!
He is 4 years old now..and finished his first year of pre-school...its an exciting time!


And I am starting to feel something that I have not felt in a long time...creativity.
Its slowly creeping back into my body..
For a long time I felt bogged down by the new task of taking care of another little human. Yes I know I only have one as people love to remind me...but I'm 45 not 25 and one is more than I ever had!
But now as he is getting more independent I think maybe more of "me" is coming back.
Well I made this bracelet today so thats a good sign!

No comments: