Saturday, August 13, 2011

redostylist


I decided to talk about the love of my life...DECORATING MY HOUSE!
This is what I live for..haha
I know there are others like me out there so this post is for you!


                                                                                        I am in to stripes right now for some reason..maybe because I am pretending I live in Maine or somewhere along the coast. LOL I have realized I do tend to decorate with that style. hmmmm
 Confession- this hall has been painted 3 times in 3 years. Colors did not feel right...I finally did the bulk of the house in Martha's "toasted marshmellow" but when I added the stripe of "tobacco leaf" it sealed the deal. (for now anyway) LOL
 I really love the way they make things on the walls stand out.
 Stripes are Soooo easy to do ..really. If you can use a tape measure and a level you can do it!
 This is the "before"
 I have been off all week and Chris for part of the week..seems like house projects are in the air..these are storage shelves for the basement. Carter likes to be a part of whatever we do....
So I put him to work ;)


More house projects to come...oh my list is long and endless~

1 comment:

trump said...

Thought id say hello and greetings from Lebanon,Pa Amish community. Richard from Amish Stories.