Monday, August 31, 2009

Growing Up.......

When daddy brings Carter to the salon to visit sometimes there are ladies under this dryer..he is not quite sure about it and the sound coming from it.



so....


I thought I'd let him try it out.

I think he's over it!




























He is quite intriqued with my printer also..Now when I print out my shipping labels..he is right there to catch them when they come out!





























Newest Listings..but the copper one with hoops is not listed,it was a gift for my MIL :)

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Darling little helper. We all need helpers like that. Your little fellow is growing and certainly a cutie. Don't you wonder what you ever did without him?

Have a nice week.

LesChic Boutique said...

Alot of people ask me that and I do remmeber exactly..I got SO much done!
But I wouldn't trade him for the world!
Thanks for reading!