Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You can call me for Appointments!


My salon is getting closer by the day..I am opening July 6th!

Chris is working so hard to get it done and although it may not look like it.. its right on schedule.
He works everyday on it..today he poured the concrete steps.



I sent out cards to all my hair clients..if you didn't receive yours please don't be offended..I sent one to everyone that I had an address for...and if you know someone who didn't get a card please let them know the details.


Please call me now to book your appointments for July..

You can call any day or time..if I don't answer leave a message and I will call you back.

I checked and I am going to get my old phone number back that I've had since 1989 so I am excited about that!

But for now I am using my home number until the salon is closer to being done.

Just email me if you need the number :)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! I wish I could be your first :( That would be sweet!