Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun day in the playroom!

Awhile back I did a post about me working on Carters playroom
...I love this room, its my favorite room in the house. I honestly don't know what I would do without it.
Carter and I are in that room all the time. I sometimes refer to it as the padded room because I can let him go crazy there and not have to constantly be hovering over him..that is the most exhausting part of being a stay at home mom..being on guard all the time.
So now we took part of our sectional up in that room and I can actually sit and relax while he plays with his toys.
Probably another reason I love it is my bedroom growing up was shaped just like it with the slanted ceiling..ironic..and another reason I love it is you can hear the rain really well ;)

Anyway I finally got the stripes painted that I worked all winter long on taping off.
And I got the elephant decals up..I'd like to add more..maybe a firetruck, more animals and a little sports too.
It was funny as I was applying them..Carter grabbed a little toy and started rubbing the walls like I was..that stuff just amazes me!


Yet another Carter "cheez" face!

First of many times I'm sure to hold the camera out and take our own picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want a room just like that, how fun :D