Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas at the Hahn's

I'm just now getting around to our Christmas Day pictures..To our surprise he tore into his gifts! Of course liking the paper, bows and boxes the best!


On Christmas Eve he got up on his hands and knees rocking back and forth for the first time..Christmas Day he was almost sitting up on his own, just needing some support.


Now he can sit pretty good all by himself.


He now has 3 teeth all on the bottom AND today I spied one of the top ones starting to bud!










Daddy showing him what Santa brought!









Red wagon from Mamaw and Papaw!














Let me do it!






























Another please!











I can eat and open too!



























Curious George (thanks Steph) and Fido (notice the leg and tail) haha


I'm a big boy in my new high chair!
See what I can do now!




Cheezzzeee! (this one is for you Kendy!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, those ones of him on his hands and knees are totally adorable, you should frame them! What a little stinkin cutie!!! I just want to kiss him :)

Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas. Your fire place looks so cozy!!!

Anonymous said...

Leslie, what an endearing family scene. I bet Christmas was extra special this year. Carter is quite a little man! He is adorable! I love his facial expressions. And you and Chris r a be-a-u-ti-ful couple! Luv ya Kiddo!

Anonymous said...

Leslie, He is getting so big! I enjoy all his pictures and see how he's progressing from a little baby to becoming a big boy. It's hard to comment on just one picture because they're all wonderful. He's definitely a happy baby :)