Thursday, May 15, 2008

Meet Carter Christopher!

Hi Everyone!
He is here and he is beautiful!
But we have had some very tramatic events happen and we are all exhausted.
Chris' mom Karen is here now taking care of Carter while Chris and I get some sleep. As of early this morning we had not sleep at all since early Monday morning. And I have some pain issues I'm dealing with.
It was a very long a difficult labor..
I know everyone is so excited and well meaning..please hold off on calling for a few days while we regroup and I heal.
I see all the comments but have not read any..but I thank you so much for them.
I will not be doing any rings or custom orders for 2 weeks but can ship out what things I have made and listed. The timing is bad, I have about 11 rings to make and get out, all I can say is I will do my best.
Thank you for understanding..and as things get settled I will post more pics and updates as soon as I can!

Carter Christopher Hahn
May 13th, 2008
1:57 pm
8 lbs 9 oz
20 3/4"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Welcome little man! He is perfect!! I hope you guys get the rest you need. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Awww!!!!!! He is beautiful! He looks just like the ultrasound!

Get some rest! And hang in there. Take the drugs too!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely gorgeous Les. I hope you are feeling better and if you need anything just give a shout! Congrats again, Jill

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful!! He looks like both of you!! Hope the two of you get some rest and take care. Welcome to the world of motherhood..