Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rings & Things

"Blue Bird Nest Ring"
For the ever popular bird lovers of Etsy!
~~~~~~~~
My Blue Bird Nest Necklace is back also...I had a bride request one for her wedding so I got enough to make 3 more...2 are gone already today so if you want one grab it! With the baby so close I'm not sure when I will get around to making more.

"Turquoise Desert Ring"

This is my personal favorite embellishment ring I have made so far!

The colors look so good with a tan and its small enough to be discreet yet still be a stand out!

This is the wholesale ring order I have been working on...It was fun to use some different charms and natural stone combinations!
ok...off to wire wrap my bird necklaces!




1 comment:

Lora said...

love*love*love those rings!!! One of these days i'm going to attempt to make a ring :O) So pretty...