Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! (yesterday)

First of all let me say... I have loved being 40! It truly was Fabulous!
2007 was the best year yet and I know this year will be even better!
After many years..(20 to be exact) of trying..sort of trying..to not caring if I ever got pregnant..it finally happend! And I'm the exact same age as my mom was when she had me! So it is fitting to be due on Mothers Day!
Except today it is popular to be in your forties. I feel it is the perfect time for us and we have a lot to be thankful for and to look forward to!
So I'll share my little belly bump with you!




"Antique Gold Filigrees"
Simple Chic Earrings to go with all the Antique Gold Necklaces you may have!

"Garnet Garden"
In honor of all the January Girls out there..a mix of Green Garnets and Red Garnets!

"Bohemian Love"

This is one of my fav designs..I made it last year also! But its certainly not just for Valentines Day!


"Camo Chic"
Ok, I know, I know.... this is the last time I redo this necklace...I actually REALLY love the way it turned out...it was a hard one. Turns out putting a different shade of Green bead worked best to bring out the pendant! And it goes with all the Camo Rage right now!

"JellyFish Hoops"

I just thought they looked like jellyfish when I layed them down!

Very Contempory and Chic!

"Yellow and Blue...Koo Koo Ka Choo"

I don't know... it just kept running through my head when I was making it! Anyone familiar with the Beatles song "I am the Walrus"?

LOL


"New Jade Copper Cascades" Earrings

A perfect match to "Copper Cascade" Necklace




4 comments:

Becca Alley said...

You don't look a day over 28!!!

Field Notes said...

Congratulations on your baby =D You look amazing!

ara133photography said...

Great photos, congrats on your baby (awesome photo!!)! You do beautiful work.. love the blog!!

Katie Lyn said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Are you sure you are 40??? You look FABULOUS!!!

Happy Birthday and Happy Baby!