Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Green Garnet and Labordorite Ring~Team Bracelets

These are the last of my Green Garnets that a 24 gauge wire will fit through...the remaining few, I will have to do something with beadalon wire.
Oh well, I just love this color combination, soft muted colors that really play off of one another when paired together!

Sold!
My next big project is going to be team bracelets for football. Including Buckeye Bracelets!
My goal is to bring a chic style to sports!
If you have any suggestions please comment before I order my supplies.
The lettering I'm going to have is:
LV
Panthers
NC
Bulldogs
Wildcats
Blue Aces
Johnnies
Vikings
Redskins
Lancers
Go Bucks

Yes I have 2 Valley styles, sorry I'm a little biased!

I'm making the cutest clay buckeyes and footballs to dangle from them.

I'm trying to gauge the what schools will be in demand, drop me a comment, let me know what school you might be interested in!

Thanks!


No comments: