Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blue Bird Necklace~Green Garnet Ring

I am so in love with this necklace!
It's my new favorite, sometimes an idea just comes together so nice.
It has alot of very nice componets to it... so its alittle more expensive than my other things, but I think it shows (not to mention all the wire wrapping:)
Birds are so "in" right now in the jewelry world too!
Prices are listed on my ETSY site!
sold
The pendant features a handcast sterling silver flying bird toggle. It has a Swarovski Crystal flat briolette attached below that is faceted to catch the light.
A tiny peacock blue swarovski Crystal sits on top.
The necklace is made up of robin's egg blue glass beads, they even have a bronze feather pattern on them!
Each one was handwrapped in sterling silver and then oxidized and buffed to give it a vintage look!
18.5"

"Blue Bird Earrings"


"Green Garnet Ring" Sold!

A little bit different than the last one!

No comments: